top of page

Approval of the Legal Permanent Resident Spousal Immigrant Petition

I-130 Approval

This petition is the first step in the spouse of a legal permanent resident to obtain a green card. If a green card beneficiary is present in the United States, the beneficiary will seek to apply for the green card through the Adjustment of Status process with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service. Note, not all beneficiaries will qualify for this process. If the beneficiary is present outside the United States, the beneficiary will apply through the consulate from the beneficiary’s country of origin. Contact us to learn more about the green card application process.

  • Google Places
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
bottom of page