top of page
  • Writer's pictureJohn Barrera

Our most recent approval for one of our clients: Form I-601A Waiver of unlawful presence bar.

Updated: Aug 17, 2023

This waiver is required for noncitizens who need to apply for the green card abroad but have a ten or three year bar for having lived in the United States without status. Read more details about the unlawful presence waiver approval here.

Visa Approval at consulate
Consulate Approval

bottom of page